In 1898 Dr Dawson built his home and consulting clinic at 58 King William Road, Hyde Park.The practice and home were bought by Dr Stanley Liddlelow Seymour in 1938.In 1940 Dr Seymour joined the 2/8th Australian Field Ambulance Corps. Major Seymour was an establishing Member of the hospital at Tobruk, Libya where he served. In 1942 he was sent to El Alamein, Egypt, where he was killed on 25th October 1942.The practice continued at 58 King William Road under Dr John Yeatman and Dr Jackson. Dr Rostrevor Moncrieff joined the practice in 1959. He worked with Dr Yeatman, Dr Turnbull and Dr Steele-Scott.
In 1972 Dr Moncrieff moved the Hyde Park Clinic to 88 King William Rd. In later years Dr Moncrieff was joined subsequently by Dr Peter Wilkenfeld, Dr John Coombe, Dr David Petchell and Dr Jonathan Reding. Hyde Park Medical Clinic continues to serve the community with a highly dedicated group of practitioners and staff.